Free Delivery On Order Over Rs. 999 ! - Use Code "TASTLEYFREE"
Tastley – Fox Nuts (Phool Makhana) 100 g
Tastley products are hygienically packed and undergo rigorous and stringent tests to meet the fssai norms and parameters.
- Phool makhana are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
- Phool makhana are beneficial to those suffering from high blood pressure, heart diseases and obesity due to their high magnesium and low sodium content.
- Makhanas are recommended for diabetics too due to their low hypoglycemic index.
- Swaad Samvaad- Groceries for the changing world
- Makhanas, also called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called euryale fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in eastern Asia, they have been used in Chinese medicine since 3000 years and find an important place in the science of ayurveda too
- A healthier and calorie-conscious alternative to deep-fried snacks like chips, crisps etc.
- Makhana is a good source of anti-oxidants, protein and vitamin.
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium, this makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
Makhanas are also known as fox nuts, Euryale Ferox, lotus seeds, gorgon nuts and Phool makhana. These seeds are often used in quite a few Indian sweets and savories like kheer, raita or makhana curry, and are also eaten as an evening tea-time snack. Makhana Health benefits. Makhana rich in nutrients. Makhana is an excellent source of several important nutrients and makes a great addition to a healthy, well-rounded diet. Fox Nuts High in antioxidants. Makhna May help stabilize blood sugar levels. Foxnuts makhana May support weight loss. Plain makhana May have anti-aging properties. Makhana May promote heart health.
There are no reviews yet.